When: 13 July 2019
Where: The Balance Physio Pilates – Bangkok (Thailand)
Interchange Building – Asoke BTS Station
What is The Foot Collective Method?
It is a group of Canadian physical therapists on a mission to help humans reclaim strong, functional and painfree feet through foot health education.
They are empowering people with the knowledge they need protect their feet from the dangers of modern footwear and the guidance to fix their own feet.
Why to choose this seminar?
Shoe companies are in the business of making money, not of making foot healthy footwear. We’re spreading the truth about footwear and helping people understand the dangers of wearing cushioned, supportive and ramped footwear. Your best defense against pain or injury is knowledge and TFC is giving people the information they need to protect themselves.
Your feet are magically designed to send your brain signals about the ground below you. When they get compressed into cushioned shoes it prevents them from sensing the ground and creates nasty upstream effects for our bodies.
If you are working with private customers, you will already know that most of your customers are suffering from pain or chronic pain on arch or plantar fascia. Most of the time using incorrect choose or suffering from flat feet can be corrected. It is the moment to learn how to help your customers with this innovative vision.
Did you suffer or facing problems as:
- Flat feet (เท้าแบน)
- Hallux valgus
- Achille’s tendon (เอ็นร้อยหวายอักเสบ)
- Inversion or eversion problem
- Ankle stability
This workshop is for participants:
- Pilates Instructors
- Personal Trainers
- Also open to non professionals who are simply having issues with their feet and hips
Baseline tests for ankle mobility, hip stability and barefoot functional movements done pre and post seminar to assess improvements made
- Foot assessment, the importance of feet, current treatment, foot dysfunction, foot anatomy
- Role of the hip in optimal foot function, causes of hip problems, correcting hip dysfunction
- Restoring healthy feet with a stable arch, training strong and stable feet & hips
- Essentials of gait, running technique, footwear 101, how shoes affect the way you move
Do you need more information – please submit the form?
(To Apply now and book your limited seat – Click on the button)